The Adventurer Club is a Seventh-day Adventist church-sponsored ministry open to all children grades Pre-K through Fourth, in which the church, home and school join together to help children grow joyfully in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.
Adventurer Club meets Wednesday after school twice monthly. There are additional events on some Saturdays and Sundays. Children attending Asheville Pisgah Christian School will be picked up from the school with the church van and taken down for a snack before Adventurers begins. Children traveling from home or other schools may also join us for a snack prior to the program start at 4 p.m. The meeting runs from 4 - 6 p.m. with prompt pick up at 6 p.m.
Programs include an opening worship, class work that is age-appropriate, crafts, stories and activities to help the learning come to life.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children...
1. to develop a Christ-like character,
2. to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
3. to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
4. to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
5. to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
6. to discover God's world;
7. to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
8. to develop parental support for the training of children.
The Adventurer Pledge
Because Jesus Loves Me, I Will Always Do My Best!
The Adventurer Law
Jesus can help me…