The Adventurer Club is a Seventh-day Adventist church-sponsored ministry open to all children ages 5-9, in which the church, home and school join together to help children grow joyfully in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.
Programs include an opening worship, class work that is age-appropriate, crafts, stories and activities to help the learning come to life.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children...
1. to develop a Christ-like character,
2. to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
3. to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
4. to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
5. to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
6. to discover God's world;
7. to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
8. to develop parental support for the training of children.
The Adventurer Pledge
Because Jesus Loves Me, I Will Always Do My Best!
The Adventurer Law
Jesus can help me…